Board index RFE Plugin Series - Official Forums RFE Components Info Tire Model Component RFETire.dll

RFETire.dll

Moderators: Slow Motion, ilo, RFE Staff

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:34 pm
Slow Motion User avatar
Site Admin

Well, I suppose you are using a tool like UDP Listener

Then you have to create a link to the desktop of the udplistener.exe
Into the link properties you have to add the string 127.0.0.1 1975
Running it, a DOS windows will appear
Run rFactor (with RFE track and mod) and joining a session you will see data into the DOS windows regarding the driver and tires
Test it also adding AI
Slow Motion, Head of PR, Graphics & Web Site Coordinator, Co-Admin of symracing.net/rfeseries/forum

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 pm

I use a personal script in c + + to read on UDP port, actually the frame appear as :

RFETIRE PseT mczyk DTM2013_TYRES îÐkVÈÿ ?Soft Co Medium Compound ðÐkVà ?Wet Com Medium Compound ðÐkVà ?Wet Com Medium Compound ðÐkVà ?Wet Com Medium Compound ðÐkVà ?Wet Com

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 pm

First of all thanks to the team for this great project

My question is:
with this new version 1.20, now is possible see in the replay tire compound used?

thanks a lot

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 am
Slow Motion User avatar
Site Admin

Versus wrote:
First of all thanks to the team for this great project

My question is:
with this new version 1.20, now is possible see in the replay tire compound used?

thanks a lot

No Versus. It requires to rewrite the most of the original code of rFactor and we are dubious about the utility. We are thinking to a different approach, but it takes a lot of times and we like to spend it on more interesting features at the moment.
Slow Motion, Head of PR, Graphics & Web Site Coordinator, Co-Admin of symracing.net/rfeseries/forum

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi!
is this possible?

- reusable and limited tire sets, so you will have to manage a defined number of tires for the whole weekend or race.

how can configure?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english!

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm
Slow Motion User avatar
Site Admin

No. this was a feature in development for the future version 2.0, but the development stopped last year.

Previous

Return to Tire Model Component