Board index RFE Plugin Series - Official Forums RFE Download Area Is this forum still active? Need help!

Is this forum still active? Need help!

Currrent Plugin Series, updated Mods & Tracks List, RFE OFFICIAL LOGOS & INTRO MOVIES, download links...

Moderators: Slow Motion, ilo, RFE Staff

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:36 am

Help!

Alright. I really respect this mod community, and I know that you guys want very specific questions, one at a time. But my problem here is... that basically nothing for RFE is working for me.

I'm wondering if RFE just flat out won't work on Windows 10, despite compatibility mode set to Windows XP (Service Pack 3)

End goal: Be able to make any track able to have rain. Today: Motegi Road Course

Problem: Nothing seems to work!

I've downloaded RFE. But my weather options in-game are only Sunny or Overcast.

I've downloaded Las3Caras RFE Track Adapter. Not the latest one though, as the latest one's download link was gone.

When I tried to convert Motegi to RFE, I got many error messages, saying... I think... that files were missing or unreadable for the converter... files that I think belong to the converter program itself?

Then it finished with a .RFE version of the track, but it was missing, among other things, a .gdb.

The regular version of Motegi did have a .gdb though!

So the converter program doesn't seem to work.

I've tried reading over the manual, but it doesn't make any sense to me, honestly.

I'm not inexperienced at rFactor modding. I contributed to the IndyCar 2010 mod, and have been running offline seasons for a long, long time. I've never run into something that perplexed me this much about rFactor!

Please help! I don't even know where to start!

Return to RFE Download Area